The internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live. With only a few clicks, you can follow search for anything you are looking for and also purchase products and serviced online. It is important to Antarc to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of what the internet has to offer.
Your privacy is important to you and to us and so we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy Antarc follows different principals in accordance with worldwide practices of customer privacy and data protection.
We don’t sell or give away your name, email address, phone number or physical address or any other information to anyone.
We will use all systems and servers in place to secure your data and protect the information from unauthorized users.
We shall ask you for personal information that identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a registration log in on our site, place an order for goods or subscribe to our newsletters. Antarc uses your personal information for the below purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter the information repetitively.
- To assist you to search for content more easily and quickly.
- To help you find products and information quickly.
- To keep you on top of new products, special offers and any new information and happenings at Antarc.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you shall still be permitted to use www.antarc-ke.com with a restriction in areas which require a registration thus limiting your online experience.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kind of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services like our e-newsletters and email campaings. If you wish not to receive any content or information from Antarc by email, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Antarc.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and edit the information at your log in account anytime. There you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given to us.
- Sign up for our e-newsletters and email campaigns.
- Register, once you have registered you will not need to re-register and every time you log on to www.antarc-ke.com your information shall stay there.
Antarc has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and ensure that your choices of its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your date from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alternation or distraction.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you are utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it is sent over the internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
Notice to parents/guardians
Parents or guardians, we want to help you protect your children’s privacy. Our website - www.antarc-ke.com - does not publish content that is targeted to children. However if you are concerned about your children providing www.antarc-ke.com any personal information without your consent and we come across the same we will remove all personal information from our files.
Electronic product registration
When you buy a new product, we may ask you to register your purchase electronically. When you do we merge your registration information with any information you may have left with us (we call that information your personal profile) If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your product registration information. If you ever want to update or review that information you visit the log in section, click on edit information and update any of your personal information. If you haven’t already created your registration ID we may ask you to do so. This ensures that only you can access your information.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us to ensure that only you can access your profile.
What we do with the information you share with us
When you join us you provide us with your personal information as below:
- Email address
- Physical address
- Billing address
- Phone Number
- Contacting you on purchases you have made or delivery requirements.
- To ensure the bill for the products procured is raised to the correct person.
- Sending you any product updates, new arrivals, special offers or any other company related information that may be relevant to you as a client.
Antarc will only disclose your personal information without notice, only if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Antarc or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Antarc and its family of websites.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Antarc, its websites, or the public.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our website.
Phone: +254 733 503 500 or +254 734 503 500
Postal Mail: P O Box 695-00606, Nairobi, Kenya